Each year three rising sixth-grade students at St. Patrick’s Interparish Catholic School, are awarded scholarships of $1,000.00 each. If the recipient maintains their academic performance, conduct and leadership, they can renew their scholarships throughout their time at St. Patrick’s. Renewals are at the discretion of the Scholarship Fund Committee.
To apply for this scholarship you must adhere to the submission requirements and submission dates.
1. Sustained Academic Effort
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
2. Written Essay
- No longer than one page
- Explains the use of the Three R’s in their life—Religion, Responsibility and Respect
3. Demonstrate Some Financial Need
4. Open to All Faiths
5. Submit Teacher Recommendations
For School Year 2018-2019
April 16, 2018
Deadline to Apply
Friday, May 18, 2018
Awarding of Scholarships